Friday, December 10, 2010

A's Progress

Today I met with A to her her study for her big test next week. She asked to have lunch with me and that I could help her so when I went upstairs to find her during lunch, I was walking around and it turned out that she found me! I feel a tap on my shoulder..."Ms. Serrano! Let's go!" She already had her lunch and was ready to go! I showed her how to make flashcards and how to study with them while we listened to our favorite music. On our way back upstairs from eating, she was feverishly studying the flashcards and while in class she was the only one answering the review questions and she was right on all of them! Then we had a reading quiz in class and came up to me to show me her score..."9 out of 10! That's great, A!" "Uh, I'm mad 'cause I wanted a 10 out of 10!"

It was a great day for her in school and it was easy to tell she was proud of herself... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment