Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Catch up stories...

11/01/10
-Q started out talking to me during after school homework help. But I lost him very quickly after I was asking him to clarify the worksheet because apparently he felt that I was trying to show that he didn't know what he was talking about (which turns out he didn't...so, maybe there was a reason behind me madness?!) He ended up going to Mari's table and asking her questions but would get upset when she then would ask me to clarify things. After all, I am the CY person in his class and could very well help him with his homework and was more than willing to...but apparently I'm "always trying to start something, maaan!" So it seems we're back to square one with Q, or at least square 1.5 because he said his to me this morning (11/02/10) at morning greeting...ha! I'm not going anywhere Q, so start getting used to the fact that I'm gonna talk to you!

11/01-11/02
-I've had several encounters with A in class and he is still extrememely disrespectful. Staring at me and making faces, making comments as I pass by, and refusing to move back to his seat after I told him to move away from his friend... "You're not a teacher, you can't tell me what to do!" That day he got sent to the Dean and I had the pleasure of walking him to his office. The entire walk he was silent - a rare thing for him. He knew he was in for a scolding, I don't know he was told or what actions were taken, but it didn't seem to help because the next day he continued to act a fool, and got kicked out of the class again. Both him and D. My teacher got so upset and shaken up by it that it took a toll on her. She was emotionally and physically drained because of it today and the students noticed. D and DA got told during after school help by another student -"she's crying because of you guys and how you act in class!" DA and D decided to go apologize to my teacher... "We're sorry for how we acted in class Mrs. H. and we want to get extra work so that we can raise our grades up." "I appreciate yo uapologizing, but what gives you the right to think that you can act like asses in class everyday and then come apologize to me after school and ask for more work to raise your grade? You should be doing your homework and turning it in so that you can have a decent grade, not coming to me asking for more work."

No comments:

Post a Comment