Friday, November 19, 2010

Turning over a new leaf...

DA was absolutely amazing today! He was a great student. He didn't talk, he paid attention, and even though he struggled with the work, he still tried, didn't get frustrated, and got all of it done.
"I'm really proud of you, DA. You did great today." "Thank you."
He even called me over by my name, and said "excuse me" when he bumped into me on accident. I got to meet his sister last night at report card pick up and it was a great opportunity to tell her that I'm really excited to work with DA and tell her about the work wer're doing in class and outside of class. I made sure to say all the positive things about DA and mention things he could work on but has a lot of potential with. It was really great being able to meet her, and I saw the impacts of helping DA today in class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment